View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 06:15 PM   #48
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not talking about myself, Ben. I'm speaking for the people who're having trouble affording healthy food: The poor.

Yes, inner cities do in fact have produce markets but do you think that it will last them a month or so? No. For a single person, yes, but for a family with a low budget, they'll buy what will last them (the cheap stuff).

This explains the diabetes and stuff.

that's the thing, it doesn't last them - they end up buying more and more of it because it makes them more hungry - they fill up on that dry non nutritious salty shit and they don't drink enough water - i know all about being poor and not having money for food - speaking from experience - it's harder when you're homeless because you can't cook no good stuff .....well some people do find ways - but you spend way more money on food when you're homeless - no where to store it - so you buy less of it - and buying less of it cost you more - training your body to eat less is better for you -