View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 09:40 PM   #4209
White N Dangerous
LyRiCaL sHiNoBi

White N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venomsWhite N Dangerous five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to White N Dangerous Send a message via MSN to White N Dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eversick666 View Post
That's why we spit the toxic darkness at your conscience,with no remorse
,On the vegas strip Fuckin movie star bitches in a newish bluish porsche,a fluent source of rhymes that shift and Split your force,religious cost,Christ a cook...now remove the cloth...,from your eyes a spiritual hit list to take your lives an old device control the minds and hide the sigNs,tieing string to your mannequin minds,u remember the times when thing were just simple,now societies cripple.pretending to be handicap across the provincial and city state,fatal attraction for every dime that they make,so do as thou wilt till the end of your dayz....
wow that was an old rap of mine im sure heh but it was pretty good heh thanks for rez'n an old free of mine

Tables Turn..Which Made it Worse, Engaged N' Searched..
for a Way ta' Learn, how ta Take tha' Curse of the Weight of Earth
Incase it Curved, and Strained my Nervous System..
Rage it Burst, n' Explained in Words how ta Further Wisdom
White N Dangerous is offline   Reply With Quote