View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #82
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i've used this allegory before but its like if i said the man of steel is a true story, a factual representation of real life events. theres as much proof for that, infact probably more than there is for any religious text.

so i have very little respect for people that actually believe in the existence of a supreme god. you realize that theres less than a billion people on earth that don't believe in some form of god for which the only proof is that its written down in a book? that shit is scary as fuck. and people talk about how scientologists are in some sort of weird crazy cult...
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote