View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 02:05 PM   #86
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
i've used this allegory before but its like if i said the man of steel is a true story, a factual representation of real life events.
False analogy. My definition of God is "he begets not nor is begotten, and there is none like him" (according to Quran). You are comparing God to a fictional man, however God by definition is not a man, and God is not an invention of the human mind. If you do believe God to be an invention of the human mind, then name the person who invented it (if you can)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
so i have very little respect for people that actually believe in the existence of a supreme god. you realize that theres less than a billion people on earth that don't believe in some form of god for which the only proof is that its written down in a book? that shit is scary as fuck. and people talk about how scientologists are in some sort of weird crazy cult...
So what if people believe in the existence of a supreme God because it is written down in a book? What is the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
does the fear of being punished by God make people more violent with each other ?
But why were you led to ask this question?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote