View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 06:17 PM   #5
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
National Alliance
Nazi Party
Ku Klux Klan
White Aryan Resistance

they all gotta work somewhere right ???

EMS employs allot of them
Fire department
police department

Nazi Doctors and Nazi Medicine - 20th Century History - About.com
history1900s.about.com ... Medical Advances & Issues‎
Though they are supposed to be the healers, Nazi doctors perpetrated some of the most devastating and horrendous actions during the Third Reich.

The Nazi Doctors: Medical Killing and the ... -

A brilliant analysis and history of the crucial role that German doctors played in Nazi genocide."This is not only one of the most important works on medical ethics ...

and fuck whoever says that i'm paranoid and that no one no where is conspiring against Black People -

and fuck whoever is saying that it's her fault and deserves it -

yall some dumb movahfukas

Aahhahahaha, are you suggesting the one who injected this fool was part of a hate group?

fuck me? because I think it's her fault and deserves it? ok!

She is a damn fool for getting "black market" surgery done on her. Was she sure the "surgeon" had qualifications, sterilized equipment and used safe chemicals on her? If not, she invited her own destruction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
on a fuckin side, Black Women need to stop being so dam stupid
I don't think that would happen any time soon. A lot of bad choices are made which is why they are who they are.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote