View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 06:25 PM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Aahhahahaha, are you suggesting the one who injected this fool was part of a hate group?

fuck me? because I think it's her fault and deserves it? ok!

She is a damn fool for getting "black market" surgery done on her. Was she sure the "surgeon" had qualifications, sterilized equipment and used safe chemicals on her? If not, she invited her own destruction.

I don't think that would happen any time soon. A lot of bad choices are made which is why they are who they are.

your understanding of the circumstances that lead most black women to make these dumb ass choices is limited - maybe some events need to take place in your life so that you can widen your horizons