View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 05:37 PM   #92
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
that question you keep asking.

how many times did i ask that question ?

Quote:
God is above that. God is unalike anything we know and he cannot be seen, but he exists.

uh huh

Quote:
I am not the child of God. THat is a statement christians like to say. I am the child of my human parents.

ok - so you believe that something inhuman created humans - that's your business - the Quaran is a confirmation of the Bible - the bible is a book about the movements of a people called "The children of God"

Quote:
I do not consider myself religious, but a scripturalist. Please do not put me in the same category as people who go to a congregation and dress up like a fashion show and listen to a preacher and give him money and for 6 days of the week, sin the worst sins and are two-tongued.

after dealing with a Myriad of the different types, i see no difference in what you're saying verses what they are saying - that whole mind state needs to be sat down - and a new mind and new way needs to shine -