View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 10:02 PM   #16
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Yes, it was funny like SKampoe said, but when I conside her other statements, I see she has this preoccupation with skin color. She's usually making color, especially skin color an issue when it is not an issue like the so called "plantation wedding" with black men wearing white suites. Skin color means a lot to her and she makes some of her decisions based on it.
I was thinking something similar. As I stated before, she was raised in the deep south in a racist way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
You cant get away with overt racism in the media, you have to disguise it in a way where it can be explained as coincidence. The rest of white america mastered this about 20 years ago. lol dumb bitch.
Yes. You can say the n-word as long as you don't get caught (non blacks only). Hypocrisy.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote