View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 01:37 PM   #14
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
it becomes scary because you later realize that the things you wanted 15 to 20 years ago, isn't really what you should have had, and if you were to get what you wanted back then, it most likely would have damaged you -

i'm realizing that wanting less and needing less keeps the weight off of your mind and body -

desires that seem good like love and attention, acception and so forth, are not all that innocent and can lead to your demise - a desire is a desire - it's like an attractive fire that draws you to it - you spend Time getting to it - you get it - and realize that it was a waste of time spent that could have been spent on you locating your problems and solving them.
This is very true. Rep+ for the God. I feel this way at times, slowly coming to this realization. As for the thread starter, you can't keep fighting the last war. Gotta keep your mind moving, this is just apart of the healing process though. Confronting your inner demons may be the best way to deal with them. I've seen examples of people who try to just hide their demons instead of facing them and when shit hit the fan, it's not a good look. I hope you find peace.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote