View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 08:02 PM   #70
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the cgi battles were dope

but the character development, the overused 'you are going to be a hero' snoozefest all over again, the main villian (I think he overacted too much), the long introduction, the moral/logival questions poppin' everywhere like why don't people just go off the krypton, look at their technology, why can sups destroy the whole city but only cries when he has to snaps Zods neck, why is snapping Zods neck the only thing that actually hurts him, look at their fight goddammit, I was expecting some kryptonite action, nothing like that occured, why is that news team still in the building for like 20 minutes, if I would see some aliens attack my city, I'd run outta the building the first minute,....

some things they managed to implement nicely, somethings are just confusing and could've been dealt with, so we would've had a cult film here, instead of just another superhero blockbuster. 5,5/10, still better than avengers, but also too corny and slow at times

but okay, it is the first movie in the trilogy, so why it didn't matter to me when Batman Begins was a slow movie... maybe I really like the ideology of Bats more, than this...