View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 04:36 AM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i prayed for you to show up in this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
What do you disagree with in that chart Lord?
i think the line up is wrong - and i also believe that the moon has no place on that chart - again though - i don't know much about all of this

Quote:
I'm guessing the Sun in the Heart position for one. Am I right?
yeah - i would assume that either jupiter or saturn would be attributed to the heart

Quote:
Any others?

I don't know that I'd say Pluto is more powerful than the Sun as the planets receive their power from the Sun.

that's why i'm saying that pluto isn't even a planet and is allot more powerful than we think

Quote:
I like where you are going with Neptune being the womb. Especially if you take into account the meanings behind the names of the planets.

PLUTO - God of the Underworld, i.e. the eternal source of all "things".
NEPTUNE - God of the Sea, i.e. The Waters of Life, The womb (as you said) of Life.
URANUS - God of the Sky, The Father of the Kronos/Saturn but having no parents himself.

From then on there are the traditional 7 Celestial bodies that correspond with the 7 fractal souls of the Human being.

^ this brings me closer to confirming what i thought was true - i didn't know all of that about the meanings behind the names - that's deep - the eternal source of all things ?

pluto is connected to the sex organs - the bottom chakra -

neptune is really called the womb of life ?