View Single Post
Old 06-28-2013, 01:01 PM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
I didn't much like the chart you posted either, although the Planets/Chakra correspondence is something I'm still unsure about as a whole anyway as far which order I agree with.

Can you expound more on why you don't think the Moon should be in there?

The Sun at the heart is one that I almost 100% agree with. I can expand on that in another post.

ahhh...never thought of it like that before. Again, you may be on to something.

Neptune isn't officially called the Womb of Life. The relation was made by myself in that Neptune, being the God of the Waters, is a kin to what could be called the Womb of Life. All life on earth comes from water. Water has always been associated with birth. The breaking of the waters heralds the birth of a child. Being baptized by water equates to being "born again" (the water being a symbol for the waters breaking at birth) etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
There are eight planets in our solar system not seven, and that's only a guess, there could be many many more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
As far as the Holy Science is concerned there are 7 celestial bodies (lazily called "planets") corresponding with the 7 psychic centres of man and the 7 fractal souls. They are: Mercury, Venus, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, the Sun. We're aware that there are more than 7 planets in our solar system...we have been discussing them in the thread. i.e. Uranus, Neptune, Pluto. Did you read the posts?

it's a head scratcher this one....

perhaps mercury isn't a planet either - maybe it's the suns moon - from venus to neptune - the 7 firmaments - and if the sun isn't a planet, should it not be left off the chart as well ? - or maybe the earth should be left off the chart and replaced with mercury - because we are on and of the earth........gotta look into all this a lil more