View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 01:11 AM   #4
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the theme can be kinda represented in this clip. i want it to reflect these 3 things and the money/chaos they bring with the money you know ? like something with alot going on in the background (like guns, missle silos, assorted drugs(molly,coke bud lean,), oil drums or something to represent the oil.) and i want like a transparent green pyramid with the all seeing eye looking down on me ...you know kind of like a ghost effect like u can see it but see through it... with a picture of me on the cover i could provide just standing,..
im thinking dusty rustic colors but id like to see what type of designs you can come up with ...

we can talk about the back cover later i got an idea for that too...
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote