View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 07:46 AM   #25
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
so what chu REALLY sayin is....your school of thought is....attack those of your enemies whom your culture deems acceptable to attack....but...don't attack the biggest enemy the planet earfff has ever known....

eye don't know....like eye said....eye smell pussy.....

your not even attacking your biggest enemy...
Tell me, who is supposed to be the Enemy? USA? Bilderberg group? NWO? Capitalism? Atheism? The Devil?

I live in Europe. That's next to Middle East, if you haven't noticed. I kinda like Europe. I was born there. I have lived there all my life. It's nice, it's green, it's surprisingly tolerant, it pretty much lets you live your life and think what you like to think. It's not perfect, but it leaves you at least a way to vent your complaints and hope someone will hear it.

Next door to us there is a pretty radical, exclusive ideology which demands from you to either think the same way they think or to die. (I'm not talking Islam generally, I'm talking about MB radical Islamist ideology). Now that is something I don't like. I don't want to use force against anyone, I'd be very happy if the whole conflict remained on the verbal level. But if things come to a head, I know what side I'll be on.

(P.S. You smell pussy, I have my dick dipped in one.)
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote