View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 10:59 PM   #108
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Could you please show me how you got that number?

Where did I imply such a thing? Show me if you can!

What are you talking about?

Do you wanna show some quotes of dubiousness?

Old govs use it to control people and new govs use other books to control people. Your point is what?
I guessed the number, its arbitrary and random, like believing in a man in the sky thats responsible for everything.

And i reread my post. Im pretty sure i made my point so either youre yanking my chain or youre a moron.

The government can use religion, the threat of war, whatever to control people. My point is you are a weak or dumb person to tolerate it.

You said if all written works are wrong we wouldnt have this society. I thought that implied that society was good or the written material its based on was good. Maybe you can explain what you meant.

Quotes of dubiousness: anything from the bible, quran, dianetics etc.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote