View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 11:06 PM   #109
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Both of you, if you are trying to convince me of something, should bring up your best arguments. Tooth fairy and superman and making up percentages are not really convincing, just condescending.

Ok, if some man wrote it from his imagination, that still does not belittle the truth the book contains. Keep in mind, the book has literal statements as well as figurative ones.
Its tough not to be condescending. The bible itself is condescending lol, christians should be used to getting talked down to

Thats all well and good to read it purely as philosophy. BUT BILLIONS OF PEOPLE OVER THE WORLD BELIEVE IT AS LITERAL TRUTH.

Bring my best argument? Why? Why dont i try and convince you a unicorn exists instead? The burden of proof isnt on me, its on the person who believes to convince me, and that cant happen because there is no proof.
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote