View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #111
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post

Bring my best argument? Why? Why dont i try and convince you a unicorn exists instead? The burden of proof isnt on me, its on the person who believes to convince me, and that cant happen because there is no proof.
Now unicorns! Ok. You have that choice.

But how can you say there is no proof definitively? Do you have access to all knowledge of all things irregardless of time and space? You can't say it truthfully...you have not examined everything there is to examine. Maybe you are wrong and there is proof. And just cuz you can't sense it with your limited senses, does not mean God does not exist. The possibility is there still.

Maybe I've failed to prove in God's existence, but you too have failed to prove in God's non-existence.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote