View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 11:24 PM   #112
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
That's not my belief. Where did you get that from?

Your opinion. And you know what they say bout opinions right (?)- like anus we all got em and they all stink.

What I meant was that the written material this society is based on is a whole host of stuff like science and other stuff. I'm implying that there are beneficial stuff written in books and you should not discount something just cuz it's in a book. Shouldn't you read it first to determine whether you should accept it or reject it?
its not opinion that governments try to control people. What are laws, taxes, surveillance, genocide, propoganda etc.

I read the bible when i was a kid, if i thought it was a crock of shit when i was 9, its pretty unlikely that im going to revisit it.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote