View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 11:33 PM   #114
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Now unicorns! Ok. You have that choice.

But how can you say there is no proof definitively? Do you have access to all knowledge of all things irregardless of time and space? You can't say it truthfully...you have not examined everything there is to examine. Maybe you are wrong and there is proof. And just cuz you can't sense it with your limited senses, does not mean God does not exist. The possibility is there still.

Maybe I've failed to prove in God's existence, but you too have failed to prove in God's non-existence.
But i dont care about gods existence or non existence! you just go round in circles lol i said its possible already. I guess im more concerned with things that are actually there.

Im sure you agree theres a difference between a physical object and something thats intangible and abstract? And complete horseshit lol
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote