View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #33
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
so while I respect your praise for their beats
The Instrumental Version is but a shadow of the original's sheer brilliance.

Yes, the album is one of my all time favorites, as is Holocaust as an mc. I know the old one ain't coming back, so Imma take what he has to offer. I meant that, with beats from someone else, there wouldn't be that unique feeling. I don't know if it's controversial to say, but very few people could have managed to keep that album in shape, as we all must have read the old articles.

IMO there's was couple of fiery verses from Holo in the Warghosts project, he's performance in this one is epic:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft0rjmDMLYA

All in all, the offbeat fuckery has to stop, cause he is the definition of originality, the world deserves to hear another round of silkworm verses.

Or something dope! I have nothing personal against Pro, just can't listen to him.

e. But in the new song Pro wasn't unlistenable, Holo was ok, guess i'm kinda waiting on this one

e2. The main problem with holocaust is not the drugs. It's he's writing, he doesn't write on the beat. He pens the verses wherever, and then tries to fit them on,. He should take them beats before, cut words per line count, and regain the flow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Last edited by Ancient One; 07-02-2013 at 02:56 PM.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote