Thread: The Gallery
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 07:44 AM   #149
Guarded By Martyrs
''Don't Get Me Started''

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Vampire Coffin Stance Crusnik From Mars Returning Cos I Was Sick Of Being Starved
I'm A Mirage That Moves With An Invisible Entourage With A Ghost Squad Ambiance
Known As The Land Shark I'm The Man With Half A Mask Like A Phantom In The Dark
Camouflaged In An Iron Suit Like Tony Stark A Straightjacket Avenger From The Past
Incredible Hulk Boxing Gloves Are Cars I Charge & Blast Ya Face With Shards Of Glass
The Outcast Back At Last Get Confined Within These Bars & Imprisoned Within My Art
So Forget Me Not For I Brought You Lines & Rhymes As Tight As Rambo's Knot (What!)
Arrogante Rot Thy Very Thoughts Every Plot In Chalk Gunpowder Taught Guy Fawkes
No Remorse Ashes To Ashes Dust To Dust Splash Blood & Slash Chests Ryu Uppercuts
Liable To Spill Your Guts Ribcage Deconstruct From Feeling The Force Of My 4th Touch
I Torch Blunts My Thoughts Combust Corpse Dust Ressurection Metamorph Reconstruct
Whats Up ? Nothing Much Still Wield This Quill Beheading Men And Then Venom Erupts :
Staining These Padded Walls In Which You Believe I'm Stuck I Swim In Quicksand Bruv
Been Touched From Up Above Like Angel Love Fatal Lust Maria Yumeno Heavenly Bust
Jello Sent To Me But It's Never Enough This Arrancar Has The Appetite Of An Abattoir
I Bath In Blood Like DMX Flesh Of My Flesh 1 Step Ahead Is Taken Like A Severed Neck
So Best Show Some Respect Before The Human Guillotine Leave To On Heaven's Steps
1 Of The Last Legends Left On A Silent Conquest Violent Concepts Upon The Ice I Tred
Drop Dead Fred Cobwebs Got Dudes Looking Under The Bed Before The Rest Their Head
God Bless The Dead With While The Devil Curse Your Breath Purpose Search For Content
Ness Absorb & Digest The Thoughts Of Nonsense Of Foes I Smash Bros. It's No Contest
Held In Contempt Like This Is Gods & Monsters Playing Chess You Just Got Put In Check
The Flames Expiring I've Got The Fire Crying When The Sun Disappear Under The Horizon
The 1 Winged Moonlight Titan With His Sheild Shinning Wielding Lightning While Fighting
All Trying Attempted Reigniting Like Devilish Poseidons With Hell's Tridents Now Retiring
By The Marksman Of The Century Martian Military My Shinigami Army Marches With Me
Ninja Hypothesy Targets Silently Abolished Too Hot Like Goldilocks 1st Bowl Of Porridge
Dark Water Concoction Where Horrid Evil Rest Subdued In The Hearts Of The Forgotten
The Sheep Man & I Perform For The Section To Blossom Only The Temple Can Stop 'Em

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 10-22-2013 at 03:39 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote