View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 11:35 AM   #11322
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Like Lebron doesn't have other superstars on his team helping him? lol He had some of the most help of any championship team in recent memory.

I would think that most people would be on Kobe's side on this one as Howard is one of the biggest prima donna's and drama queens in the league. He had a bad season last year, and the team would have been a lot worse without Kobe. Howard ran himself out of town, he didn't want to play in Kobe's shadow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote