View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Used socks for sale to help towards lawncare business

Hello there. thank you for checking out my post. My name is Steve. after a hard rough life i decided to start my own landscaping Lawncare business and without loans do to credit . I'm into my second year and money made from my socks are going to help me achieve my dreams. Thank you for bidding on them , I've had great feedback on them, have a blessed day

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Landscapers-...item3cd339d2a0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?

Last edited by netscape check two; 07-10-2013 at 10:11 PM.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote