View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 04:43 PM   #155
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Ok, they might know the word, but they seem to not be on the path of purification of self.

You can be on that path - but who has purified themselves 100% and wasn't subject to displaying some type of animalistic/based behavior that you know or know of ?

so what they ain't pure - what do you expect from negroes on this plantation ?

the word says, kill them all spare none - the word tells them who to kill and why to kill them - it's all right there in the bible - and the quaran is a continuation of the bible -

the over all message to most is, God is angry with you, he's gonna send you to hell - and he might be - but conditions right here are so bad that people are like "I DON"T GIVE A FUCK!!!"

they are abused here on earth - and if they get abused DOWN in hell, so be it -

then, they read about the prophets and priest who were tortured for being good - then in the same book they read that everyone is a sinner and that no one is worthy -

on the real - to hell with all them old ass books - write new shit for us in these times - believe it or not, The Gospel of Hip Hop is the closest to a modern (for Us) scripture that i've read - so far from what i read, it doesn't have unnecessary shit - or magic tricks - or talking snakes and dragons with 8 heads and shit - fuck all that spooky misunderstood violent shit.

fuck these got dam books yo