View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 04:21 PM   #21
Ancient One
peaceful farmer

Ancient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal sonAncient One prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Jig - So you've killed someone?
No, I never said so. I shitted on one (murderer), when he wanted it. You started threatening me on internet, let's just remember that.

Quote:
it's usually the mediocre people who arenít pursuing there's that attempt to bring others down.
Haha you're a funny guy! Talking bout mediocrity and you have 300 fans.

Quote:
madchild is successful, but he had a pill addiction like em. success to me is more then money - it's health #1, and Iím grateful Iím in optimal health!
Read the part I wrote about white rappers, just once more.

Quote:
Who are you? Have you won a Grammy?
No, and you especially NEVER will.

Quote:
Your boy sounds interesting, but what am I to do? I ain't holding my breath for a record deal. Over the last ten years
I've seen this kind of offers.
There where no deals offered, and after some stupid things you wrote, never will. If someone tries to help you get exposure, whether they like your music or not, you should just take it and be happy.

Quote:
Rappers I looked up to can't even fucking spell on twitter and face book it';s embarrassing!!
I myself stopped listening Necro, cause he seems like a big child, and has been making repetetive music for years. You must've meant him also.

Quote:
I will see what I can take off your friends advice. But you gotta know as an artist for over 10 years - I've already experimented with my voice tonnes...then I have fans that scream I love your voice!! Based on my Merk you track - so naturally I listen to them first!
Nothing that you should take. Advice isn't an order. But then again, my friend moved from Finland and made it in America, he makes money, I respect that he took his time and listened you.

Quote:
And the thing with me apologizing to Copy?
Sure, I can see how you think that\s not a good look.

You wanna know what I've seen in real life cause of that way of thinking?
Tell if you want to, I never said that you ain't real or anything like that. If you read my last post, you shouldn't have wrote the next thing I'm about to quote.

Quote:
It's very powerful, if you don't understand now, you may when your 87 lol
Kinda funny, you seem to think you have some greater understanding.

But anyway, this internet beef thing got old already, pursue your dreams, I won't comment on threads about your music anymore, so there can be peace.

Edit: I might be nothing, but I do part time promotion, and the last band I worked with, got 20000 views in two days, so I might know more of that than you Crumple. And in that job, I only participate when the video or song is released. It's always a good kickstart for artists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefacekillah View Post
12 reasons fukkin miders keynote soeaker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Rofl at cilva not being considered a killa bee.

RZAs going to take away his wu badge and gun.

Last edited by Ancient One; 07-08-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Ancient One is offline   Reply With Quote