View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 06:27 PM   #26
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao, crumple's a tough guy. and by tough guy i mean the least threatening guy in canada.

your flow is reminiscent of an robotic answering machine recording.

you got the vocal tone of an 87 year old woman talking to a 4 year old child.

why do you even post your whack shit in here anyways? this section is for established killers, rapists, and tax-evaders only. real rap shit. maybe put your shit in the audio booth, like normal heads around here do? there's people in there who have 100 times the talent and 50 times the fan base you have, and they know their place, and it ain't in here. even though 100 times zero is zero.

peep my sig, i made that beat on a fuckin hundred dollar casio, you know why? because fuck you that's why. no, because i'm poor as shit, i got 14 kids, and i'm a blue-collar bastard, i earn my money through hard work with no acknowledgment from anyone in this world because i'm a man not a pussy. nobody's buying my shit, and if they were, it ain't for sale! i follow the teachings of jesus more than you and i worship the fucking devil!

your head looks like a fucking radish or some shit, you need to grow some fucking dreads and start a reggae career, admiral lion sounds better than admiral crumple. what the fuck is a crumple

my wife gets more positive feedback and likes when she posts about doing a load of laundry, than when you announce you just finished your 12th album

you're pathetic, you ran from here last time and said you'd never return because you couldn't handle the destructive criticism, felt like you were being disrespected. THE INF challenged you to a dual with a glove slap to the radish and you slunk away like a possum. how am i supposed to believe the shit you rap about when you faked on the goodbye forever thread? this is the internet, when you make a suicide thread you have to actually commit suicide or face ridicule for the rest of your online days.

haha i'm just playin crump, i love you diddy. i'm your number one fan. i got respect for you because no matter how much hate comes at you..you never get outta character and get defensive.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote