View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 07:39 PM   #71
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yooo this was a dope fucking flick and it resurrects the long deaded Superman franchise with a big fuck you to the Marvel's Avengers.

first off, Christopher Nolan was heavily involved in this as a producer, co-wrote the story and overlooked the script and it shows... like his The Dark Knight, Superman's nickname is used as the title film which i thought was brilliant.

i was totally diggin the story, as its not a prequel nor a sequel of the previous films but a 'tweaked reboot/remake' of the original 78' film.

Zack Snyder did a good job directing the film, made the pretty much unknown Brit as Clark Kent come off natural. tho it did jump from one scene to another quite often during the young Clark Kent days, the story doesnt lose its consistency and flows nicely to the climax.

only thing i was kinda tight about was that they purposely didnt use the famous Superman theme... i get the reason why they left it out but you cant help feelin a lil gypped not hearing the 2 classic riffs in a Superman movie.

i thoroughly enjoyed it even tho i watched it after hearing all the hype.

peace.