View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 11:34 PM   #1759
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he's back with that no-talent bitch? i thought i read they were getting a divorce or some shit, that fucking professional coattail riding twit. what a fucking dumb hooker, worst thing to ever happen to him, he could have been a true legend and died in his 30's

what the hell has that wrinkled old no-talent twat ever done for him anyways. "SHE SAVED HIS LIFE 30 YEARS AGO" or whatever. bullshiiiit. sometimes a man needs some cocaine and liquor, especially a man who's married with children. grown assed annoying children who won't leave you the fuck alone. i say OD already, it's gotta be better than living the remainder of your days with that ol cunt. if they broke up then maybe he could make some good music again, because the last 20 years worth have sucked balls!

prince of whackness

go O's!

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote