View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 11:43 AM   #64
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Thanks for agreeing with me because i get tired of arguing about this with people on here. This issue about black men being unemployed and doing crime is simple and it's not hard to figure out. Like i said, Bill Cosby needs to talk about white men job supervisors being racist and not wanting to hire black men because black men scare them and black men aren't gonna work for low pay. Why hire black men when you can get foreigners to work for low pay? Radioactive Man said to me that there's black men who are from the hood and became successful and that may be true but there's only a handful of them. The ones who are from the hood and are successful are rappers, NBA players, NFL players. You don't see too many black men from the hood that are doctors, lawyers, engineers, businessmen, architects and other jobs that pay good.

Most black men from the hood aren't interested in these job careers anyway because they wanna make fast money. The reason why they wanna be rappers, NBA players, NFL players is because that can get you women, cars, houses, clothes, shoes. I think the main reason why they wanna be rappers, NBA players, NFL players is because those professions can get you hot women hahahahahahahaha. They figure if they work a regular job that hot women won't pay attention to them LOL.