View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 03:40 PM   #14
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Peace D.

diggy, as for Muslims now, the answer is simple, most of the Muslim population is not following the teachings of Islam. Once you deviate from the core teaching, you invite yourself to be taken over by evil.
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
This state was actually prophecised by Prophet Muhammad (phuh) in a Hadith. To paraphrase, it reads, "The day will come when you (Muslims) will be like the foam of the sea (numerous but very weak)." Only a very few Muslims are going back to the core teachings and those are the true Muslims. It's like anything and anyone else, if they claim something, watch their behavior, then see if they're truly what they say they are or if they're just talking.
I believe I have discussed with you before that I reject hadith. I would translate the "foam of the sea" simile to mean filth rather than "numerous but weak".

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote