View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #67
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Another reason why black men are unemployed is because when they do get a job, they cause problems. What i mean by that is they like to start trouble and bother their co-workers for no reason. I know this because i've had it happen to me a few times at work. White men supervisors want to keep the workplace peaceful. White men supervisors know that some co-workers aren't gonna get along but they don't want employees causing trouble and that's what most black men do. That's why i'm glad i got the job i got now because there's more whites and Hispanics that i work with. I never want to work with a lot of black men again because of their ignorance. They love bothering black men and other races of people that aren't ignorant.

Black men also come to work late often, they miss several days, they don't do their job well and white men supervisors don't like that. So these are also some of the reasons why lots of black men are unemployed and until black men change their ways, they will continue to be unemployed. Because what they fail to realize is that in order to get a job and keep a job, you gotta do what you're told by your supervisor even though you may not like it and you can't be causing trouble like bothering co-workers. Also most black men are unemployed because they don't wear the right clothes and they don't talk proper and appearance and language is very important to white men supervisors and black men supervisors.