View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 02:16 AM   #14
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
... it's been posted several times already here.
Ok so... just tell us what you thought about it when you saw it before then! lol Goodness, you can take your BB Hater Suit off in here. This isn't Gen Chat.

Anyways...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
We already know they do foul shit at guantanamo. Remember when they said 'we're gonna shut it down'? Lol.

These kind of protests are meaningless if you don't look at the big picture. Vote for one politician over another, protest a logging company, campaign against government approved human torture; these are meaningless cosmetic changes that effectively change nothing.
I agree. It's messed up that this shit goes on in the first place & I give him props for attempting to endure it. But unfortunately... He just did that for absolutely no reason cause I can guarantee you somebody is getting food juice pumped up their nose as we speak. SMH