View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 07:17 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Lord Nose, Check Out Gang Starr's Conspiracy Song

Lord Nose i tried to send you a private message about this but i wasn't allowed to because for whatever reason you aren't allowed to get private messages. Some of Gang Starr's Conspiracy song relates to what Bill Cosby said about racism still exists towards black men but Bill also said that the white man is no longer the black man's problem which i don't agree with because if white men weren't racist towards black men, there would be a lot of black men with jobs. Guru said everytime there's violence shown in the media, usually it's a black thing. So where are they leading you? To a world full of ignorance, hatred and prejudice. TV and the news for years have fed you this foolish notion that blacks are all criminals, violent lowlifes and even animals. The SAT isn't geared for the lower class. So why even waste time trying to pass? The educational system presumes you to fail. The next thing is the corner and after that jail. They wanna send us to war and they wanna ban rap. What they really wanna do is get rid of us blacks LOL.

The point that i wanna make to you Lord Nose about what Guru says on the song is that no matter what race you are, you got men of every race that are gonna do crime to get money when they have no job. That's why i agree with Guru when he said TV and the news for years have fed you this foolish notion that blacks are all criminals, violent lowlifes and even animals. You got white and hispanic men that do crime and the news don't wanna talk about that. Yes i know there's more black men in prison than white and hispanic men and that's because the justice system is harder on black men than white and hispanic men because the justice system hates blacks. That's why i understand why some black men kill themselves because life is hard when you have no money because you can't survive without it.

White men job supervisors don't give a fuck about black men being unemployed because they only care about their racist punk asses having money. I don't know why it's so hard for white men to understand why black men do crime. What else are black men supposed to do when they can't get a job? I'm not saying it's ok to do crime when you don't have a job but that's the way it is for most black men because they aren't gonna sit around and wait on a job to call them.