View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 01:37 PM   #15
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautiFlyB View Post
Ok so... just tell us what you thought about it when you saw it before then! lol Goodness, you can take your BB Hater Suit off in here. This isn't Gen Chat.

Anyways...

I agree. It's messed up that this shit goes on in the first place & I give him props for attempting to endure it. But unfortunately... He just did that for absolutely no reason cause I can guarantee you somebody is getting food juice pumped up their nose as we speak. SMH
I haven't seen the whole thing yet. Though I bet it beats getting a head chopped off and used as a bowling ball, after a capture in some areas, sugar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote