View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #20
zooruka

zooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killazooruka shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Words may mean something to you but I need something more substantial. Anything else? If not, then thank you for your time. Any pictures? Archaeological evidence? Humor me.

When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, "I am the Almighty God. Obey me and always do what is right. 2 I will make my covenant with you and give you many descendants." 3 Abram bowed down with his face touching the ground, and God said, 4 "I make this covenant with you: I promise that you will be the ancestor of many nations. 5

The Lord appeared to Abraham at the sacred trees of Mamre. As Abraham was sitting at the entrance of his tent during the hottest part of the day, 2 he looked up and saw three men standing there. As soon as he saw them, he ran out to meet them. Bowing down with his face touching the ground.

Muhummad is a false prophet and islam is a false religion....Jews and Christians where the first and only ones to bow and pray with there face touching the ground.... islam is like gp wu lol
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote