View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 02:19 AM   #26
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Snap View Post
PEACE
i went back to the gay thread and prince shafag was the one who brought up violent threats first.....but who cares right?

sunny....i think oppressors should be killed.....

bottom line...don't be speaking mathmatics and then advocate white supremists tricks like homosexuality.......

i don't make fun of gays.....as you can clearly see i believe its a sickness which can be cured.....the only so called gays who should get their asses kicked is those who prowl around looking for homeless boys, or those who try to draw people into that satanic lifestyle.......

white supremist trick? what? lol cured? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote