View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 10:35 AM   #8859
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJR View Post
^Fucking great album. Do you prefer Minstrel Show or the Listening?
Hard to pick one over the other, but if I had to chose I think I'd give an slight edge to The Minstrel Show. Both amazing albums, but The Listening dips a bit right before the end with Nobody But You and Home. Nighttime Marauders is dope, but not a strong enough comback after those two imho, but they finish on a real high with the title track. On The Minstrel Show, I feel like Phonte could've made a better hook on Slow It Down than Darien did + Hiding Place shouldn't be inbetween that Darien hook and Cheatin'. I like Cheatin as a funny little track/skit, but having Darien both before and then right after Hiding Place again wasn't a good idea imho.

So yeah - definitely a tought call, but I've listened to both in the past couple of days and I think I slightly prefer TMS.

OT:

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote