View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 01:52 PM   #24
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
I can't stand flip floppin ass confused scared little boys like you urbanz. Scared of the boogey man and hell. Preaching shit through fear because you read the Koran and your feeble little mind that pretends to be an intelligent creature of its master design could never ever prove to any of us that it's fairy tales or domes of the rock or anything archeologically discovered has anything to do with some mystical spook patriarchal abrahaimic diety.

NO RELIGION CAN DO THIS. AND THE PROGRAM HAS THE FALSE PRETENSE OF FEAR INJECTED INTO IT TO HAVE BLIND FAITH IN ALLAH/YAHWEH/JEHOVAH/ BLAH BLAH OR ELSE BURN IN HELL FOREVER AND EVER. IM SO SCARED URBANZ SNIFF SNIFF.

I CAN PROPHECY THAT YOU WILL WRITE A LONG ASS BORING DISPLAY OF UNSUBSTANTIAL CROCKERY SPRINKLED WITH A NICE DASH OF HYPOCRISY FOLLOWED BY SOME JULIENNE BEARD STRANDS FROM YOUR DIRTY ASS GOAT CHEESE SMELLING GOATEE.
got dayum.....well....all eye can say is....if someone wants to learn about Islam the LAST thing they should do is visit local muslims in their area....unless you live in New York or sum shit

knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote