View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 02:45 PM   #263
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Science View Post
tha mic cord distortionist, I ponder death n life like black orchids past by Teutonic forces / try to rise tha Beast that lies dormant / to eat at night I carry heavy-weight like a forklift with 4 clips / I blow a quarter zip in 4 hits with more kick than 16 out a 4-5th, my pen scripts verbal Sistine portraits / that blow minds surreal, for real, you MCs is like bovines grazin tha field / I break tha 7th Seal with rage, evil angels descend n take off a humans face n turn it into a God for a huge rebate / rhymes carried in a stainless steel briefcase cuz all I feel is verbal zeal n real hate / any proverbial dilemma I ameliorate / tensed up ceilins get raised, with razor wire Im caged in / by tha grace of Science, I raise tha wage of sin / fueled by flesh n chunky buttockses, I wade my way in
dopeness

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote