View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 12:02 AM   #5
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost In The 'Lac View Post
what the fuck is she talking about she lost her fucking mind

why didn't she pay taxes? She was rich.
This is the point. She didn't pay her taxes. She's an American citizen. There's no excuse for no paying your taxes, especially if you have money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
I agree to an extent with some of what she says, like she alludes to societys preoccupation with the fictional and grotesque creation that is money. Money is a ridiculous concept designed to trap people. We don't need it! Its designed to keep control of people but we never needed it.

Unfortunately her whole argument sounds false because its a knee jerk reaction to being prosecuted. She wasn't talking shit before.
Sosa, not to insult you but you NEED money to be able to live a comfortable life in America. You need a job, car, home, clothes, sex, etc. You surprise me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
wise words are wise words no matter why their being said!
Is this so? She didn't pay her taxes. Hill didn't think this through. What does slavery and racism have to do with you not paying your taxes? I actually read her....rant(great vocabulary) She never went into detail explaining why she didn't pay her taxes. Lauryn used slavery and racism as a lame excuse.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote