Thread: Marijuana
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 01:39 AM   #28
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I haven't smoked weed in a long time, I was never a big smoker but I guess you can say I was more than the occasional smoker but I gotta say one thing as someone who hung out with big smokers, I can tell most all yall motherfuckers are frontin'. I ain't against weed or nothing like that but I've seen mad people fuck their lives because of weed. I literally couldn't count on my fingers the amount of friends I have that are now schizophrenic, anti-social or just plain dumb because of weed. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that will necessarily happen to you if you smoke but it does happen and anybody who thinks it 100% harmless and this and that doesn't know what they are talking about.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote