Thread: Marijuana
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 10:09 PM   #45
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Pressure? I'm not talking about high school kids smoking CesiumMan. Whats wrong with 'Getting High' other than that term has negative connotations?

North American tribes and numerous other cultures have used the plant in rituals for centuries. Why shouldn't I incoporate it into my own cultural and spiritual beliefs?
I am clearly not an expert when it comes to drugs. Honestly, I'm very ignorant as I know absolutely nothing in regards to their effects. I know nothing because I have always said, "No thank you"

I stand corrected. You know a lot more than I do. My apologies, Sosa. I know nothing because I don't understand.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote