Thread: R. Kelly - R.
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

This album should've been one disc. It's alright but he has more bad songs than good songs. Home Alone is my jam and i like the video too. I was surprised he had several guest appearances from rappers. Noreaga was the only weak rapper on here. I think Noreaga was on a song with Camron and Jay-Z. I don't like r&b singers who sing more love songs than jams because i like jams/party music. R Kelly is one of the few r&b singers i like that sing more love songs than jams. That's why i love funk groups like Dazz Band, Kool And The Gang, Cameo, Lakeside, Zapp, The Time, Con Funk Shun, Parliament/Funkadelic, Midnight Star, The Gap Band. There will never be groups like this again who made jams and that's why r&b music will continue to be dead until i die LOL. 90's was the last good decade for r&b.