View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 11:46 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I've never been to a strip club because i'm not gonna waste money on watching a woman dance half naked. Plus i don't drink alcohol. I've been with several prostitutes which ya'll already know and i'm not ashamed to say it because i gotta get intimacy somehow since i can't get a girlfriend. Ya'll men know women can be assholes meaning they're difficult to get with. I love black women but i hate their attitudes and that's why i don't talk to them. Plus it's hard for black women to trust black men when they've been hurt several times by black men. So that's why it's hard for me to get a black woman because black women don't believe there's some good black men. They would rather continue to deal with bad black men and then say there aren't any good black men LOL. I haven't dealt with prostitutes in a long time and i probably won't ever again.

For the guys that diss me on here for dealing with prostitutes, i know some of ya'll have dealt with prostitutes. So don't act like you haven't because if you don't have a girlfriend, you're gonna get horny sometimes and you're gonna get with a prostitute because a club stripper isn't gonna give you any sex LOL. Ironman, have you ever dealt with a prostitute? If you haven't, you should try it because i know you don't have a girlfriend. I think you're still a virgin and if you are, that's cool. I'm not dissing you if you're a virgin because people shouldn't rush into having sex just because they're being pressured by ignorant people. There's plenty of sorry ass black men that got kids and aren't taking care of them. So for the bitch ass black men that got kids and aren't taking care of them and wanna brag about how many bitches they've fucked, fuck you. Sex doesn't make you a real man. Taking care of your kids makes you a real man. That's exactly why so many black women hate black men because they got kids by these sorry bastards who don't wanna take care of their kids.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote