View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 09:38 AM   #30
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheez-its in mah cupboard View Post
mmmmmmm...now u KNOW om always in the mood to trash sum so called Muslims...but eye don't know about all that...of course there was defineatly sum mass murderer Gods who ascended to the throne of the Council of the Gods of the Bible and Quran....but ummmm....

the current living Allah defineatly loves us...all of us...he raised up his Messenger the honorable Elijah Muhammad...Elijah brought us Malcolm which brought us the Panthers...Elijah also brought us Puddin Allah AKA Clarence 13X AKA da Father...without Puddin Allah there would be no Hip-Hop...no wu-tang....no wu-tang message board for you type on....

its so clear now that Hip Hop is going to save the planet from destruction....its the dream that Martin Luther King spoke of....

so Allah AKA Master Fard Muhammad does love us...all of us...without him there would be no Hip Hop culture...

eye have the ability to go anywhere on the planet....from college, to the suburbs to the hood and destroy anybody who wanna test...eye have become so powerfull that many people go out there way just to try and trip me up...eye have become so powerfull that if eye get around any devil mentally or physically they automatically try and fuck wit me for no reason...LOL!!!!!

thanks ALLAH!!!!!!!!!!
Master Fard was in this skeptics eyes a fraud. Somebody that used carefully crafted words to a naive people desperate for a leader and messiah.

Too bad Elijah didn't follow through on his word and give Fard's wifey that promised 100K. What did Master Fard do to earn a mythical spot in history besides disappearing?

Metaphorically speaking or speaking in layman's terms, leaving for the mother plane was the worse thing a messiah could/would do for a people in desperate need of stable leadership and hope.

How has hip-hop saved the world so far? Why has hip-hop allowed its watered down commercialization to take place and deteriorate the black race to it's lowest standards with nursery rhyme sounding wackness? Dumbed down bullshit. Why isent Killah Priest's last album on the billboard top 100?

All religion is man made/alien made agenda to control the masses and exploit. Some had good intentions to begin with but as in any situation....absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I can show and prove science. Clarence was right about that. But there is nothing "DEVINE" about science and truth besides the fact that it's the real ABSOLUTE POWER - YA DIG?

We getting close to showing and proving the Anunnaki is the truth but they don't want it coming out and there is a war going on to deny but physical material is here on earth all over as a matter of fact.

People just wont allow the human race to grow because of this fact: they wont let go of their beliefs and paradigms of thought and they fight tooth and nail to preserve the old ways which keep us doomed to repeat mistakes.

I am a pupil, I refuse to accept that I know it all and allow my mind to accept newly discovered information with open arms.

Religion and beliefs systems are like old trees choking off its younger newly growing seeds that are trying to grow to close to their parent tree. The old roots choking out the young new roots because of their size and power.

We can build. You can't show and prove nothing spooktacular to me though. Facts.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote