View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 03:30 AM   #18
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i lived with two dancers for a while and basically went to the booty club 4-5 times a week. strip clubs are different in atlanta tho. the whole culture is diff.
a lot of clubs are like bars that just happen to have naked women in them.

wanna grab a beer and shoot pool? wouldnt it be better if naked women were there? wanna get a burger for lunch? wouldnt it be better with naked women there?
want to see some naked women? wouldnt it be better with more naked women there?
plus you can touch the girls and lapdances a full contact.

atl dancers are some of the finest women in the world. and at first you ask yourself "why is she stripping? she doesnt even need to do that." but you have to understand that dancers are honored and respected in atlanta. being called a stripper isnt even an insult. plus they make a lot of money. a lot of money (if they are at a decent club) my roomates brought home about 3-4000 a week most of it coming in on fri and sat.
but they also spent a lot of money (easy come easy go attitude)

best time i had at the club was getting a lapdance in the middle of the afternoon.
this sexy chick was rollin like she popped 3 dubstacks. lol she asks me if she can "be bad for a while" pulls my hard dick out and sits on it. she she rode it for like 2 songs.
said she gets of at 5 and to come pick her up from work.

of course i did. but she wasnt alone. her friend was with her who was also a dancer there. i say fuck it in my head and decide to trick off on them. i buy liquor coke pills and a room and i fucked them girls till my dick stopped working.

woke up an hour or so before check out and they were still there in the bed with me. one these chicks wanted me to re-up on the room but i was damn near broke. lol so i told them i had shit to do and took them to the friends apt.

man my heart still fills with american beuauty plastic bag in the wind joy when i think about that day. and i didnt pay them a dime. yeah i paid for all the drugs n drinks and shit but i would do that with non-stripper chicks too.

honestly, most atl dancers are just regular ladies who happen to dance. you can get their number and go on dates with them just like any other chick. you just cant portray yourself as a trick.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote