View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 08:05 PM   #7
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The difference is that in Street Fighter you are controlling a character with set abilities, set moves, set appearane etc that's what separates an RPG because it is all customizable and you can play however you want so basically assuming a role and playing it that way. You can't really do that in non-RPG games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
So basically RPG console games are todays version of the Dungeon and Dragons dice games from the past.
Pretty much. A lot of RPG games and world's come from D&D games from the 70's and 80's that people created, like Baldur's Gate for example.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote