Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom
Default Re: The Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS
EXAMPLE

7 VERSES AT A TIME - GENESIS 1 1:7

1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2 Now the earth was [a] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

4 God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.

5 God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water."

7 So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so.

WHAT DO YOU SEE IN THESE SCRIPTURES ?

WHAT IS IT SAYING TO YOU ?
To me what SubtleEnergies is saying holds some truth, but I also see a little deeper into this.

I feel that this God (Eloheem) is an Earthly being. Elohiem (I've seen it spelled numberous ways) was a title given to ancient Kemetians (or whatever you want to call them "Egiptians") when they were ordained with authority over particular portions of land and population (Moses was ordained an Elohiem by God). For this instance in the Bible, the universe is looked at from an Earthly view point, not a celestrial view point. Therefore I see this as an Earthly being bearing witness to an event. If I were to go any deeper in understanding this, right this moment, I would get lost in trying to understand the original translations.

This is a great thread, thank you for an opportunity to build.

Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote