Old 10-24-2005, 12:44 PM   #7
blackwisdom
Walk Like a Warrior

blackwisdom crouching tigerblackwisdom crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to blackwisdom
Default Re: The Bible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decipha Born
1. GOD has no begining or ending this is symbolic to ones pursuit in trying to point out the exact origin of the Original man.
Heavens is the realization that i have with my woman/ the earth is her.

2. I created the earth out of her having no knowledge of herself. The spirit was my magnetic field.

3. Let there be light means, i shed light on my blackwoman with is symbolic to the truth. Power is the truth to reserrect which is what i did and still do.

4. I seperated light from darkness cause without the light she couldnt tell right from wrong. the light i shed was on her mind which is the moon so she could see in the darkness, even if she turn her back on me...... cause before she didnt know the difference.

yada yada yada.....
I can feel this as well. It's more relevant to my current understanding of things. Previously I was trying to make since of a parable that I see as just that a parable without factuality to it in the literal since. I guess it's called trying to make rational the irrational.

Peace

"Read everything, listen to everybody, don't trust anything unless you can prove it with your research." - William "Bill" Cooper
Myspace Libradio Prison Radio/Mumia Fourty-Two/Seven
blackwisdom is offline   Reply With Quote