Thread: add a verse
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2005, 03:31 PM   #2
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default Re: add a verse

I cause havoc and pleasure rain on ya suede leathers strike like a diamond back... apply pressure like a python illuminate brains with their lights off 3-toed sloths lose their digits like a phone number handed to ya during a blizzard fuck you Chickens!! instead of Kidneys ya have Gizzards blink ya eyes I'll remove ya innerds ya insolence is imbedded like splinters while you open and close constantly call ya sphincter trying to dial in but ya phones off the ringer rotary style type demeanor played out like unseasoned vegetables in a steamer ya stained minds bring'em to my dry cleaner as the rest of these egg heads are scrambled by the egg beater cracked fates of the dreamers....